This is a service for professional practitioners - in health, social work, education, voluntary organisations, and private practice.
Supervision takes something from coaching, mentoring, counselling and teaching: it offers valuable time for reflection, during which the rewards and hardships of your work can be processed safely and new learnings can emerge.
Supervision sessions are confidential, last for one hour or longer, and can be monthly, fortnightly or weekly. Supervision usually takes place 1:1 but can also be helpful in small groups.
- BACP Accredited Supervisor since 1999.
- 10 years supervising social workers
- 20 years supervising counsellors
- 10 years supervising doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
- 4 years supervising interpreters
I currently supervise a number of medical staff in hospital settings.